Friday, May 18, 2012

Scotland or Bust

Can you tell that we hadn’t slept much the night before from the excitement, but were still giddy with anticipation? Sharon and I started planning this trip ten months before we got to this point, The planning was finally over and it was time to GO. Mary Rose and I got our first passports for this trip, and we exchanged all our dollars for pounds. It was almost too good to be true. I planned to sleep on the plane, but only managed a couple of hours. It was daylight almost the whole way. Donna knew she wouldn’t be able to sleep and came prepared with a Kindle Fire. The airplane food was surprisingly good, and I was surprised at how thirsty I was. I drank a lot of water while on the plane. Each seat on the plane had its own screen where you could play games, listen to music, or watch movies or watch where the plane was on the route, how fast it was going, how long it had been in the air and how long until it arrived. The layout which inspired this one can be found in Creative Keepsakes Volume 16 issue 8 page 38

No comments: