There are several items that I'm ashamed to say need lots of work. But I'm not going to concentrate on the shame of the past. This is a new year, and it's like the slate is wiped clean. I can start over TODAY.
- My relationship with God - I desire to spend more time talking to Him and studying His Word.
- Finances - I will create a budget, stick to it, and work towards a zero balance on all credit cards by this time next year.
- Blessing my Home - There are several components to this. I want to have a warm, welcoming home that's clean and something that makes me smile and want to have people over.
- This blog - I would like to do a post with a new Fun Stampers Journey project every Saturday; that's only 52 posts a year!
- Fun Stampers Journey - I want to be prepared for Make and Take parties consistently.
- Christmas Cards - I resolve to send these out by November 20th next year.
- Birthday Cards - I want to actually put these in the mail this year in a timely manner.
May God Bless you!