Monday, July 4, 2016

You're a Star!

This card will be headed half way across the country to TX where my daughter is serving in the Army. I miss being able to wrap my arms around her and feel her, but am proud of the young strong woman she is becoming.

For this card, I used Sweet Berry cardstock as the base with a panel of whip cream cardstock. I squirted a little paint on my pallet and mixed gel medium with it, then spread it on the paper through the falling petals stencil. I then used the same paint to color a couple of the Wood Chips that I got for free because I bought more than $50 worth of merchandise by FSJ. That's a feature called Bloom Benefits that I love!  The Stamp I used was also a Bloom Benefit in 2015-2016.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. All comments are greatly appreciated.

No comments: