Sunday, February 22, 2009

MoJo74

The bird is a stamp bought at HL It took me 6 different colors of blue to find the right one. The color I used on this one is SU Pacific Point. I inked the edges of the pp and the cs with Bayou Blue. I used dimensionals with the panel with the bird and the layer below that. I stamped "Thinking of you" on the green and matted with blue pp. I pierced the edges of the pp using the matpack from SU. The sketch I used was MoJo Monday 74. I also made an envelope with a pp that compliments this blue/green pp.

The white cs is 2 3/4 X 2 3/4, the green mat is 3 X 3, the blue pp is 3 1/2 X 4 1/2, the green mat 3 3/4 X 4 3/4, the strips should be 1" wide with 1 1/4" green mat. The half circles were punched with the 1 1/2 and the 1 3/4 circle punches. Completed Card: 5 X 7

No comments: