Tuesday, February 24, 2009

4 flowers

This weekend I went looking for inspiration, and pulled up a card from each of my favorite artists that I would like to re-create. This card was lifted from http://stampinat6213.blogspot.com/2009/02/delicate-polka-dot-punches.html. Most of the paper is Americn Craft with some SU cardstock thrown in there. I used a little acrylic stamp by Studio G for the flowers. The inks I used were Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, and Ridinghood Red. The scalloped circles were punched with a SU punch and then I used a paper piercer to put the individual holes in the scallops, the circles were created with EK Success punches. I used the SU mat pack to punch the dots on the bottom strip. I used a ribbon punch to attach the ribbon at the top.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you've done a wonderful job getting your blog up-and-running!

you go, girlfriend!