Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friendship


The bird is a stamp bought at HL. I think the sentiment was also bought there, but not sure. I used the mat pack to make the holes in the corner on the focal panel, but got out the sewing machine to pierce the other two layers and the main cs. The flowers were made using a daisy punch by McGill. I actually punched these from the bottom layer, so no extra paper was needed. I inked the edges of the pp with SU Groovy Guava and that is the ink I used for the bird and sentiment stamp.

I feel like I'm on a roll today. Not only am I making these cards, I am cutting out extra so that next weekend I can take a few to the Big Girls Play date at the church and crank out a lot of cards without having to think about it. Aunt Helen is getting an awesome Christmas present this year!

No comments: