Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Thank you Dahlia blooms.

This weekend, I went to Atlanta to teach a Silhouette class, and then I stayed to have a meeting with my Fun Stampers Journey downline. 

I made several cards with the color splashes, and there was one sheet of background that I didn't like, so I did a little trick; I stamped it with the Dahlia blooms set and heat embossed it. I was very happy with the results. I wanted the flower to really pop, so I put it on a black licorice card base. Then for the sentiment, I used a Bloom Benefits!

The best thing about this card is that it has already been given away! I added a quick note to the inside and gave it to the best dog sitter in the world. She sends me videos of Sunny every morning and evening.

To buy the items to reproduce this card, go to www.funstampersjourney.com/Betsye

No comments: