Thursday, August 4, 2016

Merry Christmas in July

There are times when I need a quick, simple card.  Christmas is one of those times for me becasue I make so many.  This is as simple as they come!  I used the Punch Handle and 1" Square Punch to create squares from the very cute, limited edition, 'Tis The Season Prints.  I mounted those on a 3 1/2" square of Kiwi Slice 8.5 x 11 Cardstock.

Three of the squares were pop-dotted with Journey Foam Squares - medium.  The 3 1/2" square was attached with some Journey Foam Squares - small.

Then I used the Holiday Cord Trio.  Isn't it so pretty with all the colors of a traditional Christmas twisted together for me?  I love how much I get on a roll. so far, I've gotten 40 cards out of one roll, and there's still more on the roll!

To finish out the front of the card, I stamped Merry Christmas in Kiwi Slice True Color Fusion Ink Pad, using a Bloom Benefit that has two stamps:

Anyone who spends $50 in product at funstampersjourney.com/Betsye can get this for free.  And if one spends another $50, they can get the die cut for free too!


No comments: