Saturday, November 9, 2013

Joyful Christmas Day 1

Poinsettias remind me of my Grandmother, maybe that's why I love this stamp set so much.  There are so many different ways that this stamp from Stampin' Up can be used.  I had to create a board just for it on Pinterest.  I think I'll see how many cards I can make with this set, won't that be fun?

I used DCWV bright metallics paper, stamped using Versa Mark and used gold embossing powder and on the other one I used Gold tinsel embossing powder. The patterned paper I used is from Bo-Bunny's new Silver and Gold line. After stamping the sentiment with Always Artichoke, I used the Labels Collection Framelits dies and the Paper Piercing tool. After stacking them, I decided to use some metallic thread to pump it up a level. On the other one I used the paper piercing tool to mark places around the label and added stickles.

The inspiration I used to create my cards can be found here.

No comments: