Sunday, October 16, 2011

Smile!

It is very rare to find a picture where my brother is smiling, so when I snapped this picture, I knew it was going to be a great one! I used the DCWV Immortal Love pads for the pp and card stock because of the colors in the picture. The flourish strip under the pp was from Basic Grey's Black Tie collection, and the red, black, and white strip is a ribbon. I used my Xyron X to put adhesive on the ribbon and the strip of Basic Grey pp. I just put them in together as to not waste any adhesive. I crocheted the flower, and put a red Prima flower center in the middle using a glue dot, and then adhered that to the page using glossy accents. I wanted the journaling to really pop, so I used a piece of foiled card stock and used Martha Stewart's Double Loop edge punch on the sides, and then I used pop dots on the back of it. To balance the white flower, I attached a pearl flourish by Prima.

1 comment:

Danelle said...

Very masculine yet very pretty!!!