Saturday, January 23, 2016

Psalms 91:1

While this card may look like a lot of work, It was very simple.  I simply placed my piece of 4x5 1/4 card stock in a box, put the Stained Glass- Stencil over it, and then sprayed lightly with Watermelon Color Splash and Blue Lagoon Color Splash.  They mixed well in the middle for a lovely speckled look.  I stamped the bird from the Psalms 91:1 ATS right on top of it with Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad after it dried, which doesn't take long if you don't use much spray.  I then stamped the sentiment and used the Journey Rectangles to cut it out and pierce the holes.  The Rectangle is usually much larger than this, and I'll tell you how I did it.  I ran the dies through once cutting out one end; then I moved the die to the left, lining the holes up, and ran it through again; voila, a custom size mat for the verse!  I mounted the quote on Watermelon Fusion 8.5 x 11 Cardstock which I also used for the card base and attached with Journey Foam Squares.

No comments: