Monday, September 5, 2011

Natural Beauty


Not much detail to write about this. It was created for a sketch challenge on scrapbook.com

I stamped the Natural Beauty with Staz-On, but had to cut the stamp into 4 parts to get the ones I wanted. I had stamped something below the green peacock pp, but I didn't like how it turned out, so I tried coloring it with a pen, still didn't like it, so I cut circles out of white cardstock and using the cut-n-dry foam colored them with the milled lavender distress ink. Then I put the jewels on. At first, I had put a ring of several jewels, but decided that was drawing too much attention away from my photo, so opted instead for one small stone on each circle. Then to draw more attention to the photo, I arranged jewels on a corner of the photo and above the top.
TFL!

No comments: