Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tired

I have been staying up way too late the past few nights, and it is catching up with me. I acknowledge that I am extremely irritable. Aunt Flo doesn't help either. I almost fell asleep in a meeting today, and I rushed to get to the scout shop before 5 which is when they are supposed to close, but their door was locked when I got there 4 minutes before 5. So then I come home, and the kids have done ZERO house work. I've offered to pay them over $100 to clean the house, and it's not getting done, and I'm not going to do it for them, so the longer they procrastinate the worse it's going to get. I told them they are not allowed to go over to Deana's Friday if it's not done, and I'm not taking Mishal shopping on Saturday if it's not done. The house is driving me insane. Yeah, that's it, I'm going to blame my mental status on the mess. So I've taken some sleeping pills and will probably be asleep by 7 tonight.

No comments: