Saturday, March 18, 2017

Childhood blog hop

 Welcome to the Amazing Journey Blog Hoppers Hop! This month’s theme is childhood. I'm so happy you're hoppin' along! If you arrived here from Ruth's blog, you're on the right track. If not, that's OK too! Just continue the hop and you'll come full circle! 

In a few short months, I will be a Grandma for the first time, Lord willing.  I am so excited. it's hard to not buy outfits and toys and blankets because I want to so much. But there will be plenty of time to buy things for the baby for years to come.  I have already bought a stroller and car seat.

Isn't this stamp set just too precious?  It's SS-0295, Hey Diddle Diddle. 

For the background, I used a cloud die from the Fly Away set and used that as a mask and sponged ink on the background.

Thank you for stopping by today, be sure to head to Heather's blog next. --- Betsye
 http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/2017/03/childhood-blog-hop.html
Blog hop list: 
  1. Betsye (you're here)
  2. Heather
  3. Ruthfunstampersjourney.com/betsye

3 comments:

Deborah Daniels said...

Very Cute Card!

Angelartistok said...

So cute & love the cloud background!

Pcaheather said...

love this card, thanks for sharing *now this stamp is on my to buy list