Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas to me...

is a celebration of the birth of my savior.  To me, this season is all about Him.  Babies are always a miracle of life, but God came to us as a tiny newborn!  Prophets told about his birth, life, and death hundreds of years before it happened, and that is a miracle worth celebrating over 2,000 years later.

I didn't expect to have any pages without pictures in this album, but when I got to thinking about WHY I want to make this album, I thought about all the things I want to do this year, and then I got to thinking about why Christmas is so important to me.   Christ's birth is the center of my focus.  I could have taken a picture of one of my nativity sets, but wound up with this phrase from my Silhouette files.  I just pulled it up, put in a Silhouette pen, and let the machine do the artwork.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this! The sentiment means a great deal to me.