Monday, January 14, 2013

Pretty Paper

Top o' the morning!

For the next 4 weeks, I am participating in a class by Shimelle, Pretty Paper Party.

I'm very excited about it this morning.  I read the welcoming prompt and am sharing with you a picture of my pretty paper.  I'm sure I could have gotten it into one picture, but it's in separate parts of the room...

This is my collection of Basic Grey collections:

Here I have my BoBunny (the last section and a half), Fancy Pants, Echo Park, and Carta Bella (my new favorite)


I love to make cards, and the prettiest cards are made with pretty paper, right?  and the prettiest paper for cards are made in little 6x6 pads, wouldn't you agree?
But this is the majority of my paper.  These shelves hold most everything else (except what is in project boxes...you know, the iris boxes that I have set aside with everything related to heritage, scouts, Scotland, etc.)

I can usually talk myself out of buying a new collection when I think of these pictures...but sometimes the collection is just so wonderful that I know I'll be searching high or low for it once it goes out of print, and then paying too much for it once I find it. I did that with Cosmo Cricket's Snorkel collection.  I put off buying it for myself until I couldn't find it anywhere...until I was at a Scrapbook Superstore, and then... there it was, (happy sigh), in a double collection pack.  The other collection was eh, but I had to have it!  I had finally found the collection I wanted! I have made 4 pages with it so far, and will use it again when I get the right pictures printed.  Hmmm... maybe it's time to go find those pictures.

5 comments:

Debbie Weinhold aka Debdoodle said...

You've done some work since I've been there. You must come to Orlando and help me with my blog. LOL!! It's boring!!!!! I mess it up every time I try to do something, then Delaina has to go in there and fix it. LOL!! Love your name!!!

Debbie Weinhold aka Debdoodle said...

what the heck, see I can't even leave a comment properly. hahahaha!!!

Debbie P said...

Hi, popping over from Shimelle's class PPP. Wow, you really have a huge paper supply! You will definitely put it to good use in this class. It's my 2nd time around taking Pretty Paper Party, and I'm sure you will love it! Thanks for sharing!

Vicki said...

Stopped by from PPP class--
Lovely paper!!

Vicki said...

Stopped by from PPP class--
Lovely paper!!