Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Mishal!

This is a birthday card I made for dd's 17th b-day. It was lifted from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2057914?&si=rainbow. I wanted something cheerful, yet simple. I used pop dots on the clouds. I used the silhouette to cut out the sun and clouds. I used weathered wood to stamp on the clouds and to outline them. I used souffle pens for the sentiment. The distress inks I used on the sun were Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey.

 It's so hard to believe that my baby girl will be 17 in just a couple of hours. She has brought great joy to me, and I love her with all my heart. I wish her all the best in her life. I dream that she finds the love of her life and grows old with him and has children and gets to decorate her own home and gets to serve God in one way or another.

No comments: