Wednesday, November 2, 2011
3 banners file and picked out the one that scoops 3 times and cut strips of pp and attached those to the cutting mat at the same time and cut multiple copies of the file, then I deleted all but one of them, created a shadow and cut that out in white. I cut apart the different pp's of the banner and glued the different patterns together. Then I used some of the scraps to make the flags on the circle on the top right. I printed the journaling on vellum and used scrapper's spray to adhere it, and then punched the butterflies in vellum and pp. Another facet to Suzette's challenge was to put something upside down on the page, so I put an upside down question mark at the beginning of the title because in Spanish grammar, a question not only ends with a question mark, but begins with an upside down question mark...and Christopher was the one asking the question. I had left my big shot over at Donna's the other night, and didn't have it to cut the parenthesis shape, but I really wanted one, so I cut it out by hand. Definitely not as smooth and quick as doing it with the die. Thanks for looking!