Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Onesie tat fun



 We went shopping for new clothes for my daughter’s babies, and when we got a set of onesies I informed her that I wanted to add tatted trim to some of them. I got a little carried away. I think this one was our favorite using the onion ring bookmark pattern by Robin Perfetti (I did change the stitch count) 



We loved how that looked so much that I wound up doing 3 more


Mishal then brought me a onesie that had a little bow on it that she didn’t care for. I removed the bow and started one pattern for the trim and pretty quickly decided “this is just ugly!” I searched the patterns I had on my phone and the Fandango bookmark by Jane Eborall was just what I needed. I did it all in white.


I came home with another onesie that I’m still looking for the perfect trim for. 

No comments: