Thursday, April 13, 2023

Butterfly earrings

I’ll probably be the first to admit that I am a little picky about things. I must confess that I don’t like most of the tatted butterflies I see, I just don’t care for them but I really wanted some to wear to Dollywood so I thought about what it is, I don’t care about, the butterflies I’ve seen others tats call that I don’t like they’re really big loops that are in the handy hands catalogue, and I don’t like the hole in the middle of the butterfly or and I don’t want butterflies that don’t have Antanas, but I finally came up with  a pattern that I really like. It’s similar enough to other peoples patterns, but I haven’t seen one exactly like mine, even though it’s probably out there somewhere. I have made several pair, and I’ve sold a few too. I have even put it on the end of a put mark instead of a tassel. I might make some to go on paper clips for scrapbook embellishments









No comments: